Universal screw cap screws on to any plastic bottle to make your own brine shrimp hatchery.
Our harvesting screw cap makes hatching brine shrimp eggs easier. You can transform any ordinary bottle into a brine shrimp hatching vessel. No longer you have to poke a hole through a cap and make sure the hole is big enough or small enough to put the airline through. No longer you have to apply sealant and wait many hours for it to cure to prevent leakage.
Our harvesting screw cap makes hatching brine shrimp plug and play. All you have to do is screw the harvesting cap to a soda bottle, attach the airline to the cap, and hatch.
No more mess
No more sealant
No more cutting or poking
No more leakage
Easy and Saves Time
Universal screw cap fitting (fits any plastic bottles)
1. Gets a plastic bottle and cut the top off
2. Screw the harvesting cap tightly on the bottle
3. Connect the air tubing from the air pump into the screw cap.
4. Add 2 tablespoon of salt per liter of dechlorinated water and a pinch of baking to buffer the water.
5. Add 1/2 teaspoon of our premium brine shrimp eggs
6. Allow 24 hours to hatch
Sorry, out of Stock
Harvesting cap screwed onto a soda bottle turning it into a brine shrimp hatchery